To complete an exam:
- If you have just finished registering skip to step 3.
- In the menu on the top of the screen, click Login. Enter your User ID and Password and click Login. You will see a page which confirms your successful login.
- Click on Course Catalog to see the courses offered (you will also see a link to the CCH Learning Center, where you can review a list of our online courses), and then click on a title for a complete list of available course exams.
- Click on the name of the course you are interested in for a description. If a course is divided into Modules, click on the Module of the test you wish to complete.
- You can click on the Enroll Now button if you would like to purchase and complete the exam. (If you are already enrolled in an exam, you will see a button that says Continue. Click this button to resume the exam.)
- To purchase a single exam, click Checkout. You can purchase multiple exams at once by returning to the catalog and clicking Enroll for each exam you wish to complete. You may remove exams from your invoice by clicking Delete from the appropriate line. Once you are satisfied with your order, click Checkout.
- In the form that appears, select the type of credit card you are using, enter your billing information, then click the Continue button. If some of your information is missing, make the requested changes and click the Continue button. (For your protection, every time you wish to make a purchase, you will be asked to enter your credit card number again. We do not store credit card numbers.)
Once you finish enrolling for an exam, you will be automatically placed in that exam.